Melinex® and Melinex® STTM Polyester Films for Membrane Touch Switches
Ideal for automotive seat sensors, touchscreens and appliance control panels, Melinex® and Melinex® STTM provide optical clarity, adhesion, thermal stability, and extended flex life.
DuPont Teijin Films manufactures PET polyester films that are ideally suited for use in a wide range of Membrane Touch Switch (MTS) applications.
TMTS applications include:
- For use as circuitry, graphics or spacer layers
- For coating with textured and hardcoats
- For applications including automotive seat sensors, industrial and domestic equipment, keyboards, mobile phones and many others
The DuPont Teijin Films range of Mylar® and Melinex® PET polyester films offers many significant advantages and benefits to the MTS industry:
- Excellent electrical properties
- Long flex life
- A range of visual effects from superb optical clarity to white pigmented films
- Pretreatments for enhanced adhesion of inks and coating lacquers
- A range of dimensional stabilities including heat stabilised films with very low residual shrinkage and market-leading flatness for excellent print registration
- Can be embossed
- Ease of handlability
Not seeing your specific market or looking for a custom solution? We are here to help with any additional questions or custom needs you might have. Give us a call or send us an email and let's figure out how we can work together to solve your needs.Contact Us